Custom Search

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Past Videos and Whatnot

This is a section of my blog of ear-stretching videos, take a look at them you might learn someting new!

How to Stretch Your Ears Part 1 and 2

These are 2 videos I made because the first one was too long. It was me when I didn't know much about stretcing my ears using silicone. It is reply so someone else's video but she decided to take her video down.





Microdermals on my 18th Birthday

I know this doesn't have to do with ear stretching, but there are not a lot of people with this type of people or people who even know that piercing shops are able to do this.



9/16ths ears and Hip Microdermal Implants

I wanted to update people on how the the mods were doing since I haven't made a video in awhile on the topic.



The Blowout Journey

This is a series of 3 videos of me sizing down because I discovered a blowout awhile back. I go through methods on how to help blow outs and do them myself to show people how to help yourself if you have this problem!



Ear Stretching 5/8ths to 3/4ths of an inch (or 17-19 mm) using Taping Method

Yet another ear stretching video but with a different method, I like this method the best.

Silicone Talk

This is sort of a follow-up of my original silicone video. There was poor sound in my first double-segment so I decided to re-talk about it. I also talk about why it is bad for you.




Ear-Gauges.Com product Review

Man I love this company! They sent me two pairs of plugs of theirs to review. This was my first time not using direct webcam upload. Take a look!



Well, there you have it! All the videos I've ever made. If you want to talk or you want me to write about a certain topic.... I can do that for you. Hope to see you soon!

4 comments:

  1. I did not know you could do that to your ears. Interesting videos. Kenneth Gibbons LLC

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey it would be great if you could review some plugs for us at www.ukcustomplugs.co.uk what's your email address and we can talk on there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on your ear stretching, if only more women where as brave as you! I look forward to your future videos, if your thinking of doing any more. All the best, Aden.

    P.S. Ever thought of using wooden flesh tunnels?

    ReplyDelete